Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I picked up this Log manifold the other day and it looks like a ready good build quality... I was posting this to see what you think...?

*Professionally Tig Welded

*Thick 304 Sch. 10 Stainless Steel

*Flanged for a open T3 Turbo Housing and a 38mm wastegate flange

*Flange surfaces have been machined flat

*Ported for maximum flow throughout the manifold

*Proper Prep and Back Purging

*A/C and Power Steering Compatible
*Limited Lifetime warranty against cracking or defects to the original buyer

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a fab guy building these... He list them on Evilbay... Here is a link to a Nissin one he is selling... It looks like he does really good work... He was listing it on ebay for $299 and I thought that was to high to bite... Then one day he listed it and $199 and I jumped on it.

The looks reminds me of a PFab... PFABRICATIONS - PFAB D-series Log manifold

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will do fine for my needs... Only pushing 7psi at max on a stock motor... And by far it is way better than a Cast manifold from China.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone have any proof the Cast manifold flows better or is it just their thoughts on the matter..

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
If you look at that cast Mani, it has the ports curve down I to the turbo whereas your manifold has everything bumping into each other before exiting. Not a very efficient design. Will work but only up to a certain point and can hurt spool time and scavenging

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Does anyone have any proof the Cast manifold flows better or is it just their thoughts on the matter..
That cast manifold has been proven to over 400hp.

Ive never seen a back to back comparison between it and a tubular log manifold, but it certainly looks to be a better design. Plus its only like 120 bucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts