Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going and registered, any other DSO peeps going.

july 18-20 if you don't know its a 2...well now 3 day event at gingerman raceway in south haven, mi doing up the road course. as far as I know there are only like 1 or 2 spots still open and they are in the beginner class. if your not racing it is a epic and awesome event any Honda head should come and enjoy.

www.hondameet.com

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
If you didn't already register, you're not getting a spot. Show up with cash and try to buy one at the door. People cancel every year, and the event sponsors try to get everyone that shows in.

I'll be there. The week prior we are doing the annual d-series NC/TN Dragon meet. You should come. We are driving right to WMHM from the meet.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got in on pre registration. I cant do the dragon meet :( always wanted to but i cant bail on the family that long. And my civic is not a "family road trip" kind of vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
I got in on pre registration. I cant do the dragon meet :( always wanted to but i cant bail on the family that long. And my civic is not a "family road trip" kind of vehicle
dammit. Well come find us at Gingerman. It'll be the gray dually super duty pulling the slow ass white del sol.

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts
Ill be looking forward to the dso meet at the dragon. I may come to gingerman and watch as well.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So hope I'm allowed to drive the CRX by then.....and it is not a million degrees of heat!!!
whats up with the crx, I hope to see you there

Ill be looking forward to the dso meet at the dragon. I may come to gingerman and watch as well.
do it....its always a great time

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
whats up with the crx, I hope to see you there
State of Ohio is not allowing me to drive until some red tape is worked out.

CRX is ready to roll once seat pan is fixed and a blue tooth speaker is added.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought you worked for the post office? hard to deliver with no license...hopefully whatever happened your good to go soon, I don't know what I'd do if they took my license

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Medical courier for Vets, had to give up my job. It will be a blessing once I'm allowed to drive again.

Have to pick up or drop off a transmission and get "lost" and explore some countryside or local breweries....NOT a fail!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
yep it is.....and founders is my drug of choice :)

maybe we work something out. I could possibly pick you up at the greyhound station. we just have to get the timing right as my wife isn't big on people she doesn't know around. I'm leaving for wmhm Friday around 2-3pm.... I got home last time around 8-9pm sunday

obviously if you were to get in earlier its fine. I'm sure I'll be running around starting 7am getting ready....unlike GRIDLIFE I will do my best to remember the essentials...you know...a blanket and pillow...lol

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just checked greyhound.

bud leaves cinci at 245am friday and gets to gr around noon on Friday. which works good. then the trip home departs Sunday 7:30 so we need to get the hussle on the way home. I'm only and hour from ginger man so time wise it should work but the Sunday greyhound is calling for a 16hr trip...must have lots o stops

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well I'm down if you are just let me know

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm paid for full weekend hpde....I will be getting there Friday night. and I'm way down to share hookup. hoping to get there early enough friday for some promo parking

1 - 20 of 68 Posts