Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a meet in the near future

saturday may 20th at 4pm the wisconsin dells is having a car cruise, also its set up like this
May 20, 2006 AUTOMOTION - Wisconsin Dells
Held in the Noah's Ark Waterpark Parking Area, Automotion is a showcase of over 900 cars including antiques, street machines and classics. Show features swap meet, car corral, car cruise , drawings and more.
---------------------------------------------
honda-tech.com guys are working out to get more meets in

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1856642

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty much the flyer....there is nothing else really to say..those are the dates and all the info i no about...

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you're looking for some guys to meet at shows you can watch our site for Wisconsin local shows and some bordering states shows we go to.
www.urbandisturbance.net hit up our forums, make some friends 8)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're looking for some guys to meet at shows you can watch our site for Wisconsin local shows and some bordering states shows we go to.
www.urbandisturbance.net hit up our forums, make some friends 8)

yea thats the dels deal... its fun..! were (honda tech guys) are going to section off a spot for just hnda/acura cars. then from there we can all meet and then decide on a future meet/cruise.

i wanna cruise down to HIN with some ppl. i live in waukesha/milwaukee.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess on march 31st, great lakes dragway opens and its free runs and enterance fee.. so a lot of us are going there from 10a-5pm and then hoppng on the freeway and cruising down to hot import nights.!

·
Registered
91 civic dx sedan
351 Posts
hope to see you there.. gonna see how solw my car is lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
for sure!! I know alot of our guys are goin to HIN and I think a few are staying over night in chi-town.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts