Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 89 civi hatch dx, obd0 i also have an extra 92 civic hatch wiring harness completet front to back, i waqnna knoe if i can use thie obd1 harness and turn th dx hatch into an obd1 fuel injected, also have im, dizzy, comp,for obd1

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
All I can say is good luck, it will be a lot of work. Im having enough trouble getting an obd1 car swapped with another obd1 harness. Of course the Del Sol is the only civic that has a completely different harness than the rest of the civic platforms :roll:

·
Registered
1995 Civic EX Coupe
579 Posts
it can be done but you will almost have to use everything from the 92 especially all the dash stuff (cluster, climate control, etc) to make it work

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
it can be done but you will almost have to use everything from the 92 especially all the dash stuff (cluster, climate control, etc) to make it work
Yep, unless you like to do a lot of wiring.

·
Registered
510 Posts
i have an 89 civi hatch dx, obd0 i also have an extra 92 civic hatch wiring harness completet front to back, i waqnna knoe if i can use thie obd1 harness and turn th dx hatch into an obd1 fuel injected, also have im, dizzy, comp,for obd1
Your best bet is to modify your existing harness to include all of the new connectors and then use / make a jumper harness to convert the odb0 ecu plugs to odb1 I just did mine it was pretty easy! Just make sure you double check before you put it all in the car cause its a bitch to get out once you have a motor in there :p

You can search for mpfi swap/odb1 conversion there are a lot of threads already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts