Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BACKGROUND:
I have a 91 Crx Dx Im Working on a swap... the car had a Jdm D15B vtec, wired Obd1 with a P28 ECU. I Swapped a Y5 bottom end, Y8 Head, Si tranny, and the dizzy is from a ZC. I bought a wiring harness from a 90 civic Si 5spd with a D16A6, and the PM6 ECU.

PROBLEM:
Today i took out the old wiring harness from the D15 and looked at the 2 harnesses side by side and the Si harness has some different plugs & connectors.

First of all, i noticed the dizzy from the ZC wants a 2 prong (round) connector which the Si harness has, and a square 5 pin connector. well the Si harness has a round 7 pin connector that is supposed to go into the dizzy...What should I do?

Secondly, the Si harness came with a resistor box for the injectors, my old D15 didnt have a resistor box and im not sure what to do with it... Any Info?

~Basically im just trying to get the car back on the road, and functioning properly... Any Information you guys would have would be greatly appreciated, if you need any more info about the car just ask cuz i will be checking this thread often...

Thanks In Advance,

One Desperate EFer....

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
yup

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
How soon are you looking to get this on the road, I'll have a spare dizzy adapter in about two weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts