Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine is jdm d15b but using a p06 ecu chipped and vtec converted.Im a newbie, interested in automotive stuff and this will be my first engine rebuild. so Im in the middle of rebuilding my engine and found a huge amount of carbon buildup basically almost everywhere. I looked everywhere and cant find an o2 sensor.(note the last owner seemed to delete CEL light, and every light on the dashboard so Im blind on what to fix and im planning to return all these lights) after some googling I find that there should be an o2 sensor on the exhaust manifold and planning to put one in(Is it needed?are there any other locations?is it just 1 o2 sensor?)btw its on headers . found a wiring diagram but everything is on russian. any reply will be much appreciated

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,102 Posts
so.....we don't need to know what chassis its in huh?

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
there are 2 or more common jdm d15b vtec motors, what one?

chassis and year makes a difference, what one?

do the lights show when you turn the key and go off? or do they never come on?

hit 'enter> after a sentence or two. we all would rather see a pile of info/typing separated than one chunk please

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Here's the pin out for the 4 wire o2 sensor plug. This is the o2 sensor the po6 Ecu uses. I don't know what year,make,model your car is so I can't give more info.

The o2 sensor goes right before the collector on the header.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry for the lack of info but I don't know how to call it since in our region we dont call it lx,dx,vx or that stuff or I just dont know horse sh*t but its a civic hatchback 1995,eg6 sr3 chassis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts