Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay iv not been flamed yet hahahah so im prolly gonna get some for this one.

what iv done is tried to do a wire tuck with the motor out and i didnt label anything and now the wires are deloomed and i have no idea where some of the plugs go. oh and the car is a 93 civic cx

if u could just answer a few questions i can get my motor up and running.

i need to know the wire colors for the following plugs so i can hook them up right. biggest problem is i dont know what some of the sensors are called

1. black cylinder thingy bolted to the back of the intake
2. distrib side of head where there are 2 plugs on the head a 1 wire prong plug and then i need to know what the wires go to the 2 prong plug next to it
3.sensor below lower rad hose on head
4. there are 2 wires that screw into the lower region of the fuse box.. where so the wires go?
5. on the alt there is a bolt what wire goes to this bolt?
6. finally there is a driver harness and a passenger harness.. how many plugs connect these 2 harnesses together? i only have 1 large plug connecting them together but i think there are 2 because i have an extra large plug from the driver harness left but not sure where it goes cause the wires dont match the plugs on pass harness

okay let the flaming again possibly ill get atleast 1 answer that might help from this.

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the big black thing in like the middle of the intake that bolts to it... dark ot cant take pics.. getting up early tomorrow and trying to get it wired so i can have a ride to work

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
post pics

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sleepingciv helped me out.

cant take pics my crap is parked under a tree its dark and raining i cant see the plugs so i know my cam cant

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
4 and 5 r bigger white wires.. its kinda obvious when u look at ur harness..

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
6 i think is the factory power distribution block.. should be capped off and un used..

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
2. distrib side of head where there are 2 plugs on the head a 1 wire prong plug and then i need to know what the wires go to the 2 prong plug next to it. 2 prung plug is the coolant switch that sends it signal to the coolant temp on gauge cluster. one wire is the ect signal that is sent to the ecu.
3.sensor below lower rad hose on head do you mean above?????????
5. on the alt there is a bolt what wire goes to this bolt? One of the thick wires from the fusebox and has an eye fitting so you can place bolt through!!!!!
Lol how did you forget to label. When I did my wiretuck, i made damn sure to label else I wouldn't have a full set of hair by now lol. Answers are in red in the quote......

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
well if ur skilled like me u dont need labels.. lol

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didnt lable cause i had the motor out already rebuilding it and i figured what the hell and did a wire tuck. i knew what most of them were just from switching so many motors its just that i dellomed the harness and went back to complete the wire tuck about 3 weeks later and forgot where everything went

1 - 17 of 17 Posts