Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i need some info or a guide if there is one of how to wire in a bee r type h rev limiter into a d16a7 its running obd0 and a pp4 ecu any help would be great thats matt :)

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
4,831 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
red - ignition power
Black - ground
White - goes to hand brake ground to activate rev 2
Green - ignitor wire harness side
Yellow - ignitor wire ecu side

Iv got a ecu pinout for obd0 and there are 2 ignitor units B15 and B17 what wire do i use To connect the green and yellow wires to ??

·
Retired From Hondas
2,795 Posts
So after I close your 3 threads on honda tech.. you come on here and make a thread.

Why do you need this bullshit rev limiter. You dont know how to shift on your own?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I'd never heard of one of these until OP posted this, looked into it, Do Not Want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bee r rev limiter problems

i hooked my bee r rev limiter like the diagram and now the car doesn't start, for the car to start i have to wire the ignition unit wire like it was before, if someone can help i will appreciate

·
Registered
1 Posts
So i got a pm7 ecu i’ve cut b17 wire and with b15 wire ive put yellow wire from ecu plug side to b15 and green to b15 to harness side ive wired it all up i go to start car and car cranks but wont start ecu throws light code 15

Do i just leave b17 wire together or do one of the beeR wires go to both ignitor unit wires am i missing somthing here someone help please

Old thread i know 😂

1 - 12 of 12 Posts