Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1992 EG8
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding some cut wires on my 92 eg sedan. First off before I get carried away I would like to ask if is the headlights for the hatch/coupe are different from the sedan (I know them assemblys are but u know where they have the connectors to plug in at) Does the sedan also have the headlight connectors as the hatch and coupe? With that being said I have some pics to help clarify the above issue.

These are aftermarket lights, but it doesnt have that connector thing like I was talking about above, and I dont see it at all on the vehicle

I dont know what the hell this is or if it even deals with the headlights, im just trying to find that connector piece? Also sorry for shit picture,my phone is acting up. (look at that sensor thing with the bracket,wires are cut all over it?

Is this whats left of that connector piece im talking about?

Any and all help will be greatly appriciated!

·
Registered
98 SI Coupe
80 Posts
Second pic is A/C piping, plug in the third pic has nothing to do with headlights. Most likely A/C related. Condenser fan or something seeing as there was A/C that was removed at some point.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
First picis the headlight plug.

2nd pic is ac lines and the plug for the ac relay.

3rd pic is a plug for I think windshield washer pump. But it could be for city lights to.

·
Registered
1992 EG8
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Second pic is A/C piping, plug in the third pic has nothing to do with headlights. Most likely A/C related. Condenser fan or something seeing as there was A/C that was removed at some point.
Thank you, im just wanting to get the oem lights back on it and functioning.

First picis the headlight plug.
lol I know that the headlight plug but is that how it comes? I think the previous owner cut off that connector harness and replaced it with this? but im only using knowledge of the hatch and coupe.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Hatch/coupe and 4 door from 92-95 should use the same headlight plug like the one in the pic.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Which harness do you need?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts