Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well im considering wire tucking the sol but is it really as hard as it seems....?? It looks absolutely amazing with a wire tuck but it does seem quite involved....

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
Seems to me that your car has a wire tuck, if I remember correctly from my reading. For the record, I love the look myself! It's in the future for my CRX. For anyone who hasn't seen some of his work, check out Chase Bays:

http://www.chasebaysonline.com/
you caught me ....that chase guy does nice work kudos to him

·
Registered
51 Posts
it is worth it i love e bays that are tucked it makes it look like the motor is just sittin there when done right... anddef takes time and patience especially if you dont mark wires...

i took my whole dash off and motor out to do it cause i cant drive anyway ran the light wires throught the fender and the others behind the motor with some heat protectant wrap thats just to give you an idea how i did it...

i have some pics some where on the site i didnt want to redo the brake line didnt want to fuck with it

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
i agree, wire tucks are SEXY!!

i'm going to do one myself during the engine install later this summer ;)

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
i am rebuilding my car thats why i did it without the motor in it makes it easier to move wires and hide them even better....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts