Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone knwo where i can fidn a godo schematic of the ECU and engien harness? it seems leik the white wire goign to my igniter is the only oen to not pass the igniter input test. the wire seems ot have continuity all the way to the distributer plug but now i need to check it between the engien harness plug and the ECU. accordign to the ECU pinout b15 and b17 suppose to go to the igniter but im nto realy sure if those are the ones. can anyone help me out? i had bought the haynes manual for 84-91 civic and it was no help.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,993 Posts
does anyone know where i can find a good schematic of the ECU and engine harness? it seems like the white wire going to my igniter is the only oen to not pass the igniter input test. the wire seems to have continuity all the way to the distributor plug but now i need to check it between the engine harness plug and the ECU. according to the ECU pinout b15 and b17 suppose to go to the igniter but im not relay sure if those are the ones. can anyone help me out? i had bought the Haynes manual for 84-91 civic and it was no help.
lol 84-91

Tell us, But type SLOWER... What Make, Model & Year and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
89 crx SI. the ECU is a chipped PR4 and i believe the guy said the harness is from a JDM SIR. its OBD-0 and has vtec wiring from when the car had a B16. the chipped pr4 was tossed in with the d16a6 when he sold it to me.

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i went ahead and figuered out that the white igniter wire went to b15 and b17 according to teh pinout . there seems ot be contiuity all he way fromthe igniter to the ecu plug at the ecu. could my ecu have goen bad internaly soem how from all tta oil being on the wires? or is there a fuse i can check?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts