Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fixing a CRX for a buddy, it needed a head gasket, he brought it in running but barely, i noticed the wire harness was a mess, no loom and tape falling off connections, so while the head was off i decided to loom it all up and secure the connections, now that i got the head back on i am having trouble with a couple things, one is i cant find what plug goes to the multi prong temp sensor under the dizzy, and the other problem is i have a left over plug over near/behind the motor around the alternator area, there are like 3 or so plugs that all look the same so i was kinda going by how far they reached to determine where they go, however if i could find out what color all the sensor wires are i could make sure its all right, so i looked in the crx manual i have and it dont have any diagrams that list the colors. the car is a 88 crx converted to mpfi and has a d15 bottom end and a a6 head. can any one link me or tell me what each sensors wire colors should be? its still obd0 using turbo edit in case that makes a difference, i dont think they swapped the harness cause they actually have wires running into the ECU for the injectors. also there is a device on the back of the intake near the master cyl that has a white 2 prong plug hanging from it, my z6 intake dont have the same item so i have no idea what it is and if it was or even needs to be plugged in.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,261 Posts
wow...
when you convert to mpfi theres 1 plug left over... & it hangs in the back of the mani... so that ones okay...

& the white plug by the master cylinder should be plugged in by the harness side thats connected to the plug ...that plugs in the IACV
...hope I helped...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts