Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you don't have a garage and outside is frozen cold.
My mom and dad just gave an awesome idea to protect my windshield and save me sometime early next morning. :biggrin:

The best way is just to throw a bed sheet over the windshield and clamp it with the front doors. :)
I didn't have and decided to use a vinyl + cardboard.
My car is all frozen now. I cleaned the windows but wanna make sure the windshield is not frozen for tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I've done something like this before the bedsheet does work kinda unless freezing rain is in the forecast than your just fucked lol.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the forecast was freezing rain.
All my car was frozen, so I clean the windows and put that on the windshield.
I don't know the forecast for over night but right now is above 32°F so far.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
if you can get the boxes that they used to carry like chicken and stuff, they are a lot better as they have like a wax coating to prevent the box from crumble from the water and ice.

This makes them repel the snow, ice and water.

·
Registered
1994 del Sol S
1,103 Posts
They make covers that stick to windshields. I dont know exactly how they stick, but my ex's brother had one. Same concept as above, but you don't need anything extra to hold it down. Throw the cover on the windshield, and done.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
also lift your winshield wiper arms....that way they dont freeze to your windshield and stay clean....nothing worse than ice build up on your wipers that just leave water streaks across the window

1 - 8 of 8 Posts