Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I just won this auction on ebay and after winning it I realized that the auction states that it came out of a JDM 1991 Civic Hatchback, but the title reads EG4. Aren't all EG codes referring to 92-95?
Did I make a mistake? Or is it different Chassis codes in JDM world?
Will this fit my 92 Civic Si Hatchback?
Ebay Auction

Thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
ok hows that not going too fit, that looks exactly just like any other jdm speaker set, for the 92-95, the jdm 88-91 hatch speakers are up by the quarter panel in the very back, an option u can find in some si's, yes anything pre 92 is a ef if its jdm, and it even says the junked car had a d15b yur meaning too tell me thiers a obd0 d15 b out thier, jsut a misprint error on thier part, yes it will fit

·
Registered
636 Posts
it looks like the ones from EG 6 B16A2... 92-95

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
It looks similair. The sets I have seen arent as curved by the back end (the pointy end). Why did you even post this? I mean, you WON the auction so uhhh you will find out when you get them no?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why did you even post this? I mean, you WON the auction so uhhh you will find out when you get them no?
Is this not a board where ppl ask & answer questions?
You know...you did have a choice to not even bother with my thread.

Uhhh yea...I will find out when I get it, DUUUUH
I just wanted to see if anyone knew the accurate answer before I actually PAID for the auction. I had the option of not completing the sale. Contacted seller and explained the situation.
I chose to pay and find out anyway, BUT did want to see if anyone on here knew the answer.
geez.
someone always wants to be a smarta$$

Everyone else who put in there $.02 Thank You

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
transzex:
I read that somewhere....I have gotten mixed facts on whether this will fit or not.
Some say it wont fit, some say it will with slight modification, some say it will be a direct bolton replacement.
Lets see.
thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This looks a bit more like what I should have bought...ARGH...bought wrong sh*t. Oh well...back on ebay it goes.

Thanks Transzex

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
YES now theres the set I was refering to. Those things catch a super high price I have seen them go for over 200 WITHOUT the speaker mounts. Rediculous if you ask me. Take it to a good stereo shop or do it yourself I bet they would charge less. Unless you are going for that true "LDM" look and have ot have that gathers emblem.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bizzar;
I'm not even going to bother. Stupid idea in the first place on my part.
Thanks for all the help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts