Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have that a/f mix problem. I am going to do the tests I need to do, BUT i was thinking if the ECU ends up OK but I still have a problem with the car starting and a/f mix, can I use an intake off a d15 block and put it on the ZC motor and it work just the same? I don't know what kind of intake I have on my engine now, as it was on the old motor I did the swap with. Will it work though? Can I still use the PM6 ECU with that intake? I'm just trying to think of a way to get the car to run right!!

·
D-series Janitor
Front Engine Dragste
1,220 Posts
check the a/f with a wideband. Any legitimate shop with a dyno can do this. Buy an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and see whats going on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i actually have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator i can try it with. as far as a shop, it doesnt run or whatever, so towing it to a shop aint gonna help much, but thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Any shop should be able to tune, whether its street or dyno. YOu will need to get you ecu chipped.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yea, i dunno much about that but I guess if the ECU is still good, I will look into that. See I have a hard time getting to the car, so i haven't been able to do the tests yet, but hopefully real soon!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts