Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will a 99 civic Si exhaust fit on a 96 honda civic ex? I am buying one that is from the exhaust header down pipe all the way to the back except for the muffler.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
well its obvious that the header is a no go. and the flange where the header meets the cat may not be that same. as far as curves of the pipe im sure will fit.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
Unless your in canada, the Si header will not work. the Si in canada is the equivalent of the american EX. which means my canadian EX is an LX with power windows and locks :TD: but the Si-R is the civic that has the B16.

it is kinda confusing and may not even be relevant to this post.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh thanks guys. I am going to see if i can trade both of my civics for one nice civic. I'll try not to be abusive on the new one. That is the only reason why the two i have right now is not working or running like shit bec i be beating on it. lol.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
Unless both civics have the same problems, you could probably frankenstein the 2 of them together to have a pretty good car. If i had more driveway space (i live in a basement apartment) i would have a second shell to slap together, but i'm stuck with working on the one car. Whatever way you do decide to go with it, remember that it may be fun to beat on your cars, it's no fun when the repair bills come piling in.

·
Registered
A space ship
628 Posts
Whatever way you do decide to go with it, remember that it may be fun to beat on your cars, it's no fun when the repair bills come piling in.
Luckily if you do your own work the parts are dirt cheap. Let the beating resume :thehump:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts