Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
If you already had some sites, whiy ask the question? I'd have expected you'd already know this.

I had an Si ECU on my DOHC ZC.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
diegoaccord: Just wanted to know that would it worke .There is a lot of different info on the net about the ZC´s ....and this forum seems to know a lot more about the engine:)

Rexinre yes i am from estonia .I am also in the honda club of estonia maybe you know someone from there?

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,702 Posts
Deadboy48 said:
Rexinre yes i am from estonia .I am also in the honda club of estonia maybe you know someone from there?
Thats outstanding, Its great to see people on here from all over!! I don't know anyone from the estonia honda club. Just met some people that came here to teach.

One day I would like to visit there.:beer:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rexinre said:
Thats outstanding, Its great to see people on here from all over!! I don't know anyone from the estonia honda club. Just met some people that came here to teach.

One day I would like to visit there.:beer:

I think you will like it here if you visit....cheap beer:TU: ....friendly people...nice girls....and cheap beer again:yum:

And a last question for you guys .....If i use the Si ecu ....will it use the crank angle sensor ? or will it be there just for looks and for keeping the oil in the head?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts