Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i am planning a auto to man swap, what i need to know is, will the shifting rods from a 1994 intrega Dc 1 fit on my 1996 y8 ej8 both have d series motors so i figure the tranny will work but im not sure about the rods ...before i rip out the auto and be stuck because i want to do the swap in one day .....thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes they do, i live in the caribbean and they are lots of them we get jap inports they come with the zc motors look up for 1994 honda interga zxi some are even found in 4wd as well as ej civic in 4wd anyhow ur sure the rod wount work

·
It's that time again
MAIN ONE IZ A CIVCSI
5,369 Posts
No, Fyi dc integra's don't come with d motors.
wrong!
in the US they dont but there is plenty of other country's that they sure do!

yes they do, i live in the caribbean and they are lots of them we get jap inports they come with the zc motors look up for 1994 honda interga zxi some are even found in 4wd as well as ej civic in 4wd anyhow ur sure the rod wount work
i was goin to ask ur location but you gave it to me and yes it will work....idk about the 4wd ones but most likely they as well will work

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
mind me asking which part of the caribbean are you located?

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
DC1 and DB6 are SOHC. To the OP yes the DC1 shifter rod will swap over to the EJ8.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts