Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title says he was arrested again for the daily rape of his now 12 year old daughter. This is disgusting and horrible if it turns out to be true. Red Jacket Firearms has severed ties with him and Discovery has cancelled the show. Discuss

·
Registered
2000 Tundra
153 Posts
Yeah, reserving all judgment until something happens. I know a chick who lied about who was molesting her daughters, claiming it was a family member when it was her and her boyfriend/whoever else

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Fucked up

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Good grief

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
If this is true this is fucked!! Makes you wonder about his daughter on the show.

BTW I think Paige Wyatt from American guns is hotter

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
Show sucked. Feel for the daughter if true. He got arrested awhile ago for molestation but I think it just came out about his daughter so it made the news again.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
After reading on this, it seems weird and needs to be brought to trial. Either way this is a lose-lose for everyone involved. If he did do it then obviously he need to be dealt with (you know what I mean), but if he didn't and it was fabricated by the ex then it will look bad on everyone involved, the ex and the daughter and Will may never be able to build his reputation back after this.

But just to add this, his other daughter Steph has said that she supports
"There was never any impropriety in our home. He was and is a good father."
http://www.eonline.com/news/573826/sons-of-guns-canceled-after-star-will-hayden-is-charged-with-raping-his-12-year-old-daughter

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Show sucked. Feel for the daughter if true. He got arrested awhile ago for molestation but I think it just came out about his daughter so it made the news again.
Oh no. He was arrested and posted bail earlier this month. Then he was arrested again the other day.

But ya in regards to steph...:hitit

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I'd have to agree that an angry EX could make up this horribly awful garbage AND get even the young one to agree and go along with it. I just hope either way that justice is served; both in the legal system and in the "prison system".

·
Registered
92 cx
934 Posts
Knowing there are people like this out there, these liars and rapists make me not want to have kids fearing for them and even myself. It makes me want to stay in my house, with multiple weapons...even though my weapons will never compare to anything sons of guns produce, which scares me even more.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
I dont know the show, the person, whoever Steph is, etc.. But What I do know is the Justice System as Ive been thru it..

Someone making up a fabrication of lies can put someone in jail. (Im not saying this subject is a bunch of lies and bullshit)

But the system is Guilty Until Proven Innocent.. Theres quite alot of people end up in jail because someone fabricated some story because they were pissed off or just plain crazy. If he did it, then once he gets to prison, he will be delt with.

Those people dont play nice to rapist and molesters. People on death row have daughters too!

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steph is his adult daughter who helps run Red Jacket. Essentially a principal owner.

·
Registered
2000 Tundra
153 Posts
The worst part is the media (TMZ I believe) leaked the identity of the victim. Like anyone needed to know that. Someone will have to pay for that.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So more info. Will Hayden has another woman who came forward and basically said he did this to her when she was 12 as well. Shit just got real

1 - 20 of 29 Posts