Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys can't find any confirmed answers on this. And have been searching.. I know the z6 came stock with the 3 bolt mounting bracket like the b series mounts and my dilemma is I ordered b series swap mounts for cheap knowing they will work for a d series. but I got the 3 bolt bracket mount for the drivers side. So I was wondering if the b series 3 bolt bracket will bolt to a d block or do I need to source the z6 bracket?. Thanks again!:3dbiggrin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have searched and have found no definitive answers. I wouldn't of posted if a quick google search would of given me the info. If you could link me to a thread with the info I would appreciate it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not looking to swap an ls into my vehicle. That thread doesn't have the Info I'm looking for I'm wanting to know if the timing belt brackets are interchangeable from d to b. they don't discuss any of that in the thread unless I'm blind.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I've already gone through these threads. None of them answer my specific question all there talking about is swapping from 3 bolt to 2 bolt for a b series and what bracket to get so you can run the stock d mount. I'm wanting to know If the b series brackets can be interchanged with the d series. Or you have to source the 3 bolt z6 bracket. (Which are hard to come by in my area).

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
The cast iron bracket that is bolted to the block on the D series is p/n: 11910-P07-000, the aluminum mount bolted to the cast iron bracket and then bolt to the body is p/n: 50820-SR3-003

On the B series the cast iron bracket is p/n: 11910-P72-000 and the aluminum mount is p/n: 50820-ST7-003

Now the problem with this is I know for sure 50820-ST7-003 and 50820-SR3-003 are the same part (I have compared them but not the cast iron part)

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
See I thought he was just not smart because if you read and deduce from the links I provided it has the answer as stated above, fuckingspoonfedmuthafuckinasswhipes, can type shyt but cant read it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The cast iron bracket that is bolted to the block on the D series is p/n: 11910-P07-000, the aluminum mount bolted to the cast iron bracket and then bolt to the body is p/n: 50820-SR3-003

On the B series the cast iron bracket is p/n: 11910-P72-000 and the aluminum mount is p/n: 50820-ST7-003

Now the problem with this is I know for sure 50820-ST7-003 and 50820-SR3-003 are the same part (I have compared them but not the cast iron part)
perfect thanks for the answer. the timing belt brackets are not the same i had to order the part from honda and for everyone else those threads did not answer my question im not talking about the actual engine mount im talking about the timing belt bracket being interchangeable.. but thank you for the input

1 - 12 of 12 Posts