Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have what I believe is a 3rd Gen zc (block stamped zc and inlet stamped pm 7)I bought a 90 civic hatch used that had already had the zc swap done but the guy snapped a cam in half and destroyed the head. I've been looking for a replacement so I went to the junk yard and found a 95 integra with the head still in it. It looks almost identical to the one I have, but before I pull it and spend the 50$ I want to make sure it will fit. I've searched but can't find the answer. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! So I guess I do have a 3rd Gen zc? With the block stamped zc and the inlet stamped pm 7? Sorry for asking dumb questions lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and are there any heads that will fit on the 3rd gen zc other than the original it comes with? I haven't been able to find the exact one I need.

·
Registered
96 ej8
651 Posts
Answer is no, only dohc zc heads will fit the dohc zc block. I've heard of some weirdos saying they used some other head like a ford head or w/e but no pics or proof was given.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do any other gen. ZC'S fit the 3rd gen block? I'm having a hard time locating the exact match.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts