Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to drive my hatch off a cliff. i have a d15b in it and when it idles it revs then drops then revs then drops. prob like 1500-2000 back to 750 then up and then down. any suggestions? i checked for vaccum leaks. couldnt find anything. i checked all the sensors and im not throwing a code. its driving me nuts!!! any help would be great!

·
Registered
ej1
533 Posts
dont forget to add that u also swithed out the intake mani and tb for a z6 ones. we should try the tb gasket. if that does'nt work then idk will. any help would be great guys casue i have heard his hatch and it does'nt sound healthy at all

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
it sounds healthy if im not at a stop but when it idles it sounds like a piece of shit. one question about the iacv on the back of the intake manifold? what hoses are supposed to go on there? just wanna make sure everythings hooked up correct

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D15B said:
only 2 coolant hoses. my guess would be a vacuum leak. check tb & im gaskets. check all vacuum hoses & connections. lastly, check fitv.
intake manifold gasket it fine, i checked all the hoses and connections only thing i havent tried is tb gasket. the two coolant hoses are coming from where?

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i already checked the idle screw. its gotta either be the tb gasket or the air idle control valve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts