Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have the AEM wideband gauge and im running emanage, when im at idle it reads between 13.9- 15.0 is that ok

also when im driving around just crusing, (out of boost) im just around 13.5 and 15.0 again is this ok for a d16y7 that running 4 lbs of boost

when im in boost i drop to about 12.8 and lower depending how long im in boost for.

are these reading ok. i dont have a tune yet im looking for a tuner that can help me.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I would richen it up a little so that you don't go higher than about 14. There may be some other opinions out there, but I like to run a little more rich for that little extra safety. If you didn't know, the mixture is perfect when the gauge reads 14.7.

Not to hijack your thread, but I've been having problems with my emanage on my y7... Could you tell me what your dip switch settings are? Also, are you getting a CEL? PM me.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Noway! Get your A/F down to 12.5 or so and w/out a load around 14.4 dont let it dip into 15's or when in boost richen it up so its not nowhere near 14. Or it will end up like my motor did w/ a hole in piston.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts