Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
becuase this is the result
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4F0ziXg6hQ&color1=11645361&color2=13619151&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4F0ziXg6hQ&color1=11645361&color2=13619151&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one of the kids even looks like Bill Nye lol

it was this loooong

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts
i still remember something that i learned from bill...

similar, but with a cork instead of a cap.. and you use a coffee filter for holding the bakin soda, rolled up like a tootsie roll, and drop that in there and cap it with the cork... the cork launches up to 50ft in the air!

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still remember something that i learned from bill...

similar, but with a cork instead of a cap.. and you use a coffee filter for holding the bakin soda, rolled up like a tootsie roll, and drop that in there and cap it with the cork... the cork launches up to 50ft in the air!
looool i remember that...what ever happened to Bill..haha? Or well i dont get to watch his shit in class anymore becuase well im not in elem school for many many years...but is he still doing his show?

·
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS
^^
980 Posts
:hammer:

looool i remember that...what ever happened to Bill..haha? Or well i dont get to watch his shit in class anymore becuase well im not in elem school for many many years...but is he still doing his show?
not that i've seen.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup...and hug sig..but Tyrone...hahah fucken Chappelle classics...you got some rep going your way

edit-plus your a Steelers fan...double the reason you deserve rep

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
well... at least they weren't using rubbing alcohol and pool chlorine make some chloroform and kill them...

but still.. if your stupid enough to make some kind of bomb.....errr explosive device.. you need to not be stupid enough and be anywhere near it when it goes off... because sometimes some of the chemicals can kill you... like chloroform can kill you if you inhale it, or it will kill you i forget..

but yea... i guess we can blame it on someone else because the kid was stupid enough to point it at himself while opening the bottle... thats pretty much the same thing as looking down a barrel of a gun and trying to figure out why the damn gun doesnt fire lmfao

stupid fucking kids ftmfw

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
it'a learned him. lol.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dudes balls would be swollen for a minimum a week from his stupidity

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
i was rooting for an airsoft bb in the eye the minute i saw the gun, but this is still a win.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I think he does have a new show. My buddy texted me something about it yesterday. I'll get more info when I see him later today.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts