Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am, love me some GTA, been a die hard fan since III. Going back to San Andreas, can play 3 different characters, looks like it's going to be the biggest baddest one yet.

Feel free to discuss, opine, or just generally hate, I don't care, free for all thread, let's talk about some games!

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
I AM!!!!!!!! Cant wait for it, then i cant wait for the online part to come out on Oct. 1. That is going to get intense

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
I will when it comes to PC. The amount of stuff in the trailers is most impressive. Vice City is still the best though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ive watched almost every video on youtube. Lol
Love it cant wait to see the car customization. Looks like it will b good ive heared the driving is suppose to b like midnight club so hopefully its better than GTA4 driving

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always like San Andreas the best, super stoked for Tuesday, San Andreas Pt II! Vice City was pretty good, I played the hell out of that one too

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I'm going to get it but I will have to prude it a bit late.

I really like how they incorporated different elements from different games to make a seemingly solid game. The cover system, hunting, driving physics and an economy. I think the trailers displayed all of that really well. I can't wait to play through the story and I hope there is a poop ton of dlc.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, trailers look pretty awesome, I hope my local GS is doing a midnight release, it's around the corner and I'm usually up later than that anyways. Getting all antsy over here, been looking forward to this for a long time

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts
I wanna get it. At this current time we have 1 day 8 hrs and 57 minutes until release, according to my Xbox 360 dashboard.

It looks sooooo sick

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, I have a similar countdown in my head, tick tock...as great of a game as it is, getting tired of playing Skyrim...tick tock

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
took a half day to pick it up at lunch on tuesday.

I've got a built d15b2 I scored to pull apart and get in my car and its going to have to wait

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy crap...just went down to GS and got my receipt for midnight release pickup and they dropped a bomb, well, a bomb for some: You cannot play the game off the disc, it has to download to the hard drive first and the download is 8GB.

I have plenty of room on my hd, but for those of you that do not, you may want to think twice about getting this. As for picking up at midnight, lol, it will probably be 2am before you can actually play the game

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
yeah, I thought I was being slick and decided to get the digital download off PSN and though it'd DL and unlock at midnight, NOPE

won't even let me start dling until 12:01AM PST.

PST!!1 those fuckers!

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doh! You're east coast too, that just sucks. Hope you have a good copper connection, that is going to be one hell of a dl...

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
yeah, I thought I was being slick and decided to get the digital download off PSN and though it'd DL and unlock at midnight, NOPE

won't even let me start dling until 12:01AM PST.

PST!!1 those fuckers!
Change your time zone on ps3 ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 284 Posts