Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brace yourselves, this is the most useless for sale thread ever.

In the past I have had WDR shirts one off embroidered. Now I'm having a small batch screen printed.

The tee's are pre-shrunk short sleeve and white in color. Sizing is standard mens and they will shrink a bit the first time you dry them.

WDR's logo and some WDR verbage are on the front, the back has nothing on it. These are full five color shirts and the artwork looks great (as soon as I approve the proof tomorrow I will post a pic of it).

This batch is limited to 30 shirts and they will be $30 shipped or $25 picked up (see Partiall Closed thread for available locations for pickup). These will ship out on the 14th. If you want one, reply with the size you would like and PM me your email address so I can send you an invoice to complete the order. S-M-L-XL available in limited quantities.

WDR stickers have been available for a while but I never felt like making the most useless for sale thread ever. UV laminated to help prevent fade. They have many uses as can be seen below. All the cool kids will be rocking these on their whips while sporting a WDR tee. Two for $5 including painstakingly slow snail mail delivery.

Gift wrap

Trash bombing windshield roll calls.

Home decor.

Person decor.

Coaster chief.

Get your swag today!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll send you an invoice here in a bit. Easier to keep track of things that way. What size do you want?

Everyone and their mother does black shirts trying to be badasses. WDR isn't about that (hence Whoopee Doo).

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Little bit of time left. I will not be ordering anything larger than XL so if you need a size larger than that, order now.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Until this batch of shirts is sold out, every order gets a free pair of WDR stickers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts