Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AL58hUAGQu8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AL58hUAGQu8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
They have those races here locally, they are pretty fun to watch but get boring fast. The crashes arent really anything spectacular, most of the time they just spin out and land on the dirt, which only takes about 3 guys to get it back in the water.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
only waist deep.........
But when the boat is upside down in the water it can be a bad situation.

At our course, there are like 20 guys standing around the track in case someone flips in the water. They are on the boat in less than 30 seconds...but 30 seconds under water strapped in when you can move would probably feel like 30 minutes

·
Registered
646 Posts

At our course, there are like 20 guys standing around the track in case someone flips in the water. They are on the boat in less than 30 seconds...but 30 seconds under water strapped in when you can move would probably feel like 30 minutes
Yeah that would suck...

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
thats tight!!! i thought it was gay at first bc it was going slow

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,459 Posts

Hit belt release.......swim away......

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
I remember seeing something about this before, it's done rally style.. like the passenger navigates the driver with hand signals. Sick shit, I'd give it a shot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts