Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2000 honda civicex
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a p28 ecu i do not trust my self chipping and programing at all..... i will be running a t25 turbo 7 lbs of boost 450cc injectors 225 walbro fuel pump stock intake mani for now, looking for a solid 200 whp, who would want to chip and tune it for me and give me a price or no of a good chip and tune person???? please help

chrome tunning would be nice but open for other ideas

·
Registered
97' Civic
723 Posts
contact Falcon7 he'll do it. i'll be sending mine in to him here in a bit for my s300.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
get ahold of big3 racing in ohio... im not exactly sure where springfield is but they do this type of work.. and have done it for me
i dont have the number offhand but their website is Big 3 Racing - Home

dont let the website scare you away, they deal with hondas, just havent updated their site like ever lol

·
Registered
2000 honda civicex
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
get ahold of big3 racing in ohio... im not exactly sure where springfield is but they do this type of work.. and have done it for me
i dont have the number offhand but their website is Big 3 Racing - Home

dont let the website scare you away, they deal with hondas, just havent updated their site like ever lol
umm yeah lets just say 3 hours away from me im like 30 mins from dayton 45 mins from columbus..... there are some places around here but they pust heads for everything they do and its almost worth trying to do it my self and mess up and learn from my mistakes.

·
Registered
95 honda civic coupe
37 Posts
you should contact jdm-james
give him your specs (what injector, which motor, which turbo etc.)
and he can socket and chip you ecu

·
Registered
95 honda civic coupe
37 Posts
from who?

he's a very chill person.
and does things right,
i know him in person, he
chipped my ecu, and he has done multiple local and non local
services.
so not sure why there would be scammer threads about him...

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ship me your ecu and chipping kit + $70. I'll have it back to you within a week. I cant tune it but i can solder the chipping kit in for you. Check the last page of my thread in my sig. I just did my p06.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts