Honda D Series Forum banner

Who tunes in chrome??

3K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  Dmod 
#1 ·
Looking into getting chrome. IDK where to start. Who tunes chrome in st louis?

#19 ·
This whole thread made me giggle, especially the part about the OP being 16. I EXPECT that a 16 year old who has not F'ing clue to listen to one of the mostet seniorest, knowledgable, connected individuals and learn, even if the old coot wants to have some fun instead of making you feel reeeeeeeeeally retarded for not being able to get some basics down. If you think that's bad, well, I dunno how to help you as life gets a lot worse later one. :p

#25 · (Edited)
no, you wont....

and you'll be back asking the same thing again...

so just keep this thread going and spell shit the right way and you'll be alright.

or option b: get panties in wad, run off cussing and screaming like a 16 year old daddy's little bitch, get banned form here and go to honda tech and complain we are a bunch of assholes, because you are too ignorant to use common sense and proper spelling ....

#26 ·
Low hits it on the head.

The best lesson you can learn, dude, is to be humble enough to know when you don't F'ing know everything and can then ask for help (mostly properly typed or at least coherent).

So, we are actually trying to teach you, youngin', a lesson that will serve you well the rest of your life so you don't end up being a stuck up douchenozzle thinking he's king of the world when he can't even see that his world is comprised of a paperbag and a moldy cheese sammich with anchovies.

Yes, Bone, I am. :p

P.S. Have fun getting any GOOD info ANYWHERE with the "w/e" attitude. It doesn't fly on PGMFI, it does't fly on any of the good forums that I know of. If nothing else, can it around here just to get the info you need. You might just discover life gets easier the less of a retarded douchebag you are.

#34 ·
We aren't hatin'. I've seen Bone hate. I've digressed into a rant or three. if you think that's hatin', I'm concerned for your life. LOL!

First off, We don't know you from a hole in the wall, so pardon us if we don't get offended when you tell us your dad died. I mean no disrepect to him, nor your memory of him, but the fact is we simply didn't know that.

Secondly, when ANYONE tells me "W/E, talk to the hand, WTFZOMG!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?" I tend to . . . ignore the person. I just stated to anothe rperson on this forum that you come here to get help and/or answers to questions you have, right? Why are you going to make it harder for the people who volunteer their time and experience to help you? How does that show the least bit of thankfulness? No one HAS to answer any of your questions. Lots of people like to help, or at the very least commiserate about a similar problem or circumstance. Throwing in some angtsy teenage BS is not the way to win people over to your cause in ANY situaton, especially not IRL. My best advice to you is to loose the 16 year old testosterone fueled bravado and just ask your questions. if you don't like an answer, ignore it. You'll get stressed less (especially later on in life) and make things easier on yourself and everyone involved.

*shrugs* I expect you to ignore this, BTW. Very few teenage boys have the real balls to accept correction and learn from it. I hope you might eventually become man enough to do that. Chances are you won't, though, but, I am a hopeful cynic. :p

#35 ·
^^^^^^^^^^

A molded one.

Although I didn't understand I was such a teacher at the time, but Beav did ask a lot of questions. This was WAY before the wealth of knowledge here, on Honda-Tech or all over the internet.

Golf Ball Dimples??????

#36 ·
ahhh.... reminds me of when I was a noob..... (sings memories in his head)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.