Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking for all my fuel management now and related components, and I'm wonder what vendor is best to contact on here?

I need a p06 for a 5speed with Neptune rtp demon and the obdo to obd1 conversion harness, injectors.. Etc.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
you can contact Chris at Xenocron.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
Why would you contact Chris from Xenocron, if James from Hrtuning is the owner and also sells it? email James at [email protected]. If not im a Neptune dealer, but i dont think you can buy from me, cause you hace to buy it from your local dealer.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Why would you contact Chris from Xenocron, if James from Hrtuning is the owner and also sells it? email James at [email protected]. If not im a Neptune dealer, but i dont think you can buy from me, cause you hace to buy it from your local dealer.
because xeno is a stand up guy first of all and has some nice package deals....furthermore we have no Fucking clue who you are so...........troll else where

I got my demon and wb combo from xeno

·
Registered
52 Posts
because xeno is a stand up guy first of all and has some nice package deals....furthermore we have no Fucking clue who you are so...........troll else where

I got my demon and wb combo from xeno
I know Chris is a stand up guy. I always buy everything from him. He is the best, but he is not the owner of neptune, so basically it was just a suggestion... You dont need to be rude, and im not trolling. And as you said, you dont have a fucking clue of who am I, but im certainly not your friend or your enemy, so treat me with respect, since im not doing anything bad in here, just contributing like the rest of you. So please, dont be rude with me,

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
I know Chris is a stand up guy. I always buy everything from him. He is the best, but he is not the owner of neptune, so basically it was just a suggestion... You dont need to be rude, and im not trolling. And as you said, you dont have a fucking clue of who am I, but im certainly not your friend or your enemy, so treat me with respect, since im not doing anything bad in here, just contributing like the rest of you. So please, dont be rude with me,
You came off dickish so I replied accordingly..... Noone implied that he was the owner just a good place to purchase from.....So :dots:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha thanks guys, does chris have an avatar name? or can i contact him through this forum/ pm him or w/e because i need to get a bunch of stuff not just the obd1 ecu and conversion harness, i need the dizzy, injectors, 2.5 or 3bar map, wideband, 255 pump, boost gauge... and iunno i have a list it not on me right now but yeah its a big list lol

On another note, i also need some advise on exhaust size, i purchased a mitsu evo3 16g from Forcedperformance and my power goals are about 250..270hp Max. So as of right now i'm thinking of doing a 2.5 stainless all the way, what are your thought on that.

Or should i go with a 3, again this isn't going to see the strip it stricktly for time attack so i need that quick spool and a wide power range so i'm not going to be upgrading that turbo cause i wont essentially need anymore power than what i want.

A friend of mine runs the evo3 16g on an f20 in his ae86 drift car making 300+ hp on only 12psi! so i technically can make more if want to but really there is no need.

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
3". Like my penis.
haha i lmao wen i read this because, you say three inch when i read it the first thing that popped in my mind was inside dia. or outter either way you didnt specify so you must be talking about either length or girth which by no means is astonishing. 3 inches around is probably about as big around as a hot dog maybe a lil bigger.

either way if your only going for only 250-270 hp 2.5 would be fine imo but it would have to be the least restrictive exhaust as you can get. on the other hand if you plan on ever upping the boost or making more hp in the near future you might as well just go 3 inch now to prevent from having to buy another exhaust in the near future. really it all depends on what you want and what your emissions is like in your area , if you have no emissions then run a 2.5" straight pipe with a resignator in the mid pipe and you'll be styling. also it depends on what you want as far as a sound goes too.

·
Banned
My car...
1,875 Posts
haha i lmao wen i read this because, you say three inch when i read it the first thing that popped in my mind was inside dia. or outter either way you didnt specify so you must be talking about either length or girth which by no means is astonishing. 3 inches around is probably about as big around as a hot dog maybe a lil bigger.

either way if your only going for only 250-270 hp 2.5 would be fine imo but it would have to be the least restrictive exhaust as you can get. on the other hand if you plan on ever upping the boost or making more hp in the near future you might as well just go 3 inch now to prevent from having to buy another exhaust in the near future. really it all depends on what you want and what your emissions is like in your area , if you have no emissions then run a 2.5" straight pipe with a resignator in the mid pipe and you'll be styling. also it depends on what you want as far as a sound goes too.
Both around and long. Erect. It sucks.

*Resonator.
Go 3". People see gains. And it's not that much more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts