Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
matrix
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i preorderd my ps4 and waiting to play COD on it. anyone go with the xbox 1? which one is overall better system with ease to use?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
First, ordering the first version of anything from microsoft is HUGE mistake. Havent you been around when they drop new hardware? The original xbox or the original 360s ring a bell? Screw that. If I stay with microsoft, which is highly unlikely, I would wait for the second version of the xbox 1. Least then I wont have to deal with (or at least as many, my current slim is down for wifi) replacing it 9 different times, only 8 which are covered under "warranty".

Second, how can we give anything towards ease of use, etc, when the products are not even on the market. There might not be a dumb question, but that one pushes the envelope.

·
Registered
621 Posts
First, ordering the first version of anything from microsoft is HUGE mistake. Havent you been around when they drop new hardware? The original xbox or the original 360s ring a bell? Screw that. If I stay with microsoft, which is highly unlikely, I would wait for the second version of the xbox 1. Least then I wont have to deal with (or at least as many, my current slim is down for wifi) replacing it 9 different times, only 8 which are covered under "warranty".

Second, how can we give anything towards ease of use, etc, when the products are not even on the market. There might not be a dumb question, but that one pushes the envelope.
I got the ps4. No xbox in my house.lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
You mean you ordered a PS4, not got. Release date isnt till November, iirc..... Assuming Sony can actually deliver in the numbers they are selling based on release info.

·
Registered
matrix
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i used to be on xbox 360 elite.. never had problems guess i dont play enough. but after getting the ps3 i didnt know why i waited so long. so much easier to use IMO. lol miss forza though.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
I will be getting an xbox one but im not sure when, im pretty sure i read somewhere they were sold out. Ive had my 360 for 5 years since the 360 before it red ringed on me no problems with this one though, maybe because i upgrade the fans to the wispermax 12 volt fans.

Definetly cant wait for watchdogs and titanfall

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Both the PS3 first gen, and the 360 first gen had their fair share of issues. My totally bad ass, reverse compatible PS3, first gen in America, i believe second gen overall, worked great for a while. Now the video card, or the northbridge or something in it over heats after 30min of play. I have opened it and there is no dust. Just fucking frustrating. The 360 have the red ring of death.

Like wise, I would NEVER buy the first gen of any new car, ESPECIALLY if it has a new power plant. You wait a year or two for the bugs to be worked out.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Both the PS3 first gen, and the 360 first gen had their fair share of issues. My totally bad ass, reverse compatible PS3, first gen in America, i believe second gen overall, worked great for a while. Now the video card, or the northbridge or something in it over heats after 30min of play. I have opened it and there is no dust. Just fucking frustrating. The 360 have the red ring of death.

Like wise, I would NEVER buy the first gen of any new car, ESPECIALLY if it has a new power plant. You wait a year or two for the bugs to be worked out.
Yep thats how i see it to, but since i have a good job now i might buy a first gen, before i was only like 15 when the 360 came out and parents couldnt buy it for me so i didnt get one till they had been out a few years.

Even though about buying two and keep one offline incase hackers figure out how to mod it then theprice goes up for consoles that are moddable

1 - 20 of 40 Posts