Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
93 honda ferio
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt mean too my son jumped in my chair and hit buttons i tryed to erase it but didnt know how to. thats what happens when a 2 year old goes on.. sorry about that

·
Registered
107 Posts
i didnt mean too my son jumped in my chair and hit buttons i tryed to erase it but didnt know how to. thats what happens when a 2 year old goes on.. sorry about that

heh, i know that feeling my daughter manages to do things like that all the time, i'm in nj as well.

·
Registered
93 honda ferio
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im from morris county but down to meet really any were. just not a 3 hour drive.

·
Registered
93 honda ferio
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so lets do this when would it be good time and were? lets get some ideas on the table and see if all of us can agee so we can have a big turn out and not a circle jerk :) any weekend is good with me just got to set a place were cops wont fuck with us thinking we are meeting to do street racing..

·
Registered
397 Posts
so lets do this when would it be good time and were? lets get some ideas on the table and see if all of us can agee so we can have a big turn out and not a circle jerk :) any weekend is good with me just got to set a place were cops wont fuck with us thinking we are meeting to do street racing..
avation plaza in linden i go there with the srt-4mation guys all the time theres a applebee's and chevys rite there to eat they welcome big parties i could set it up!anyone down??

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I'm up for it as long as I have enough time to request the day off from work. I'm free the weekend of the 21st until the rest of the summer, Sundays being the easiest. I'm not sure what everybody else's schedule is like, but I'll do my best to meet up.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts