Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried the search on this but del and sol are too short of words to search. i' ve had this sol for a few months now, (gave up the ef sedan recently after several years and several motors) and no one knows jack about where to get parts for it. ebay has jack... and i didnt realize how expensive parts were for it until now. i mean the suspension isnt but anything else is a rape!

·
Registered
2011 pilot
393 Posts
what is it you are looking for????

if you are looking for body parts i would go to an auto body shop and try to get the part from there suplier

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like a corner light. it's freakin 85 bucks! mine's broken, i guess i may as well get the 1 piece headlights. i know most parts are the same, i meant cosmetics. like the rear garnish panel w/the fog light, the 1 piece headlights, the jdm front lower fog lights, edm visors.... if you can even find them, they are a rape! the map lights cost me over 100 bucks! i got the front lip last week for cheap, but it's only because it was an eg hatch lip. anyone have any of the parts i mentioned above?

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
i parted mine out completely after it was wrecked. i made quite a bit of money off mine. unfortunately for you, i have absolutely no parts left over.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
k1dfreeze said:
i got soul but im not a soldier...no del sol tho
that's a great song.... haha.

yeah i want that stupid rear fog lamp for the sol. cant find it... sux. thanks though gentleman (and ladies if any). if anyone comes up with any ideas, lemme know.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I had a 94 S

eBay has thousands of parts for Sols. JDM stuff is the hardest to get cause they're so rare. They now have aftermarket one-piece headlights though for about $250 (most JDM one-piece headlights go for $300-600)
Maplights can be had for about $60 easy
Rear license fillers about $100

Try Majestic Honda's online site for stock stuff like corners, they sell most OEM parts cheaper than any other dealer in the US.

Check out www.solsociety.com if you wanna learn more about Sols.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
those aftermarket 1 pc headlights are so ghettofied... i just got back from vegas today and found just about everything i needed except that rear fog light. and ebay doesnt have it alone, ive been looking for weeks but if you come across one, let me know. thanks for looking out. oh an i know about the sol sites, it's just that since sol's are so rare fixed up, sites like that will post anything whether super rice or not. it's hard to filter through, but i have to admit some of those guys know where to get the goods...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts