Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got my swap done d15b block, y8 head. When i started it up for the first time it was smoking white smoke. i figured it was just burning some shit out of the exhaust. so i take it for a little drive around the block and it's really blowing white smoke, even more when i give it gas. then i notice it started getting hot so i stop and check things out. look under the hood nothings leaking but the antifreeze was low. go to the back and i can see antifreeze comin out the exhaust.

Im like o.k. headgaskets shot? wrong, i replaced it with a new one and its stilll doin it. so now im like wtf??? anyways i've searched and cant find anything that helps. any input would be great, thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1994 EH9
186 Posts
I believe so... is there any coolant line graphs for ah 99 civic dx on here so i can double check and make sure im not wrong?
Get the repair manual for your year, it's a sticky

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about the intake manifold gasket do you guys think that would be causing it to collapse the hose and make it come out the exhaust??? I checked the dip stick and the level has gotten hire so im not sure about the im gasket. some advise would be nice, lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts