Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know which way the eagle rods hang so i can have the machine shop press in my wrist pins... I thought the number stamped on the rod faced towards the front on the motor; but can anyone confirm this? Thanx!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I Have Nippon Racing Pistons And THere Was AN arrow on the top of the pistons to show which way they should face. They should be perfectly straight toward the right side of the engine( Right side is if your looking at it as it would sit in the car) Hope This Helps...

·
Registered
424 Posts
I need to know which way the eagle rods hang so i can have the machine shop press in my wrist pins... I thought the number stamped on the rod faced towards the front on the motor; but can anyone confirm this? Thanx!
My Eagle Rods have floating pins with "C" clips that go in the pistons. I just pushed them by hand and inserted the "C"clips.:TU:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
efing crx; i know which way the pistons go, but i wasn't sure which way the RODS were suppose face...

inh; thanx again man! I'll go talk to the machine shop tomorrow and get 'em pressed in...

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
cool =]

i ran in to the same problem when i had my ls rod/pdn piston motor go together in.. novemebr, i think it was. good luck with the build! tried to rep back, need to whore some more first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts