·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
132 Posts
i've never ordered from either site, but they both seem reputable, i usually go e-bay (pay through pay-pal) or nopi.com. i'm not saying either one is better than the other, just go with the lower price if both places are reputable

O

·
0 Posts
GREDDY... bolt and go and awesome quality.. works first time every time.

O

·
0 Posts
if your car is a 92-95 and your willing to settle for liek 165 hp and 5-6psi out of the box w/o an fmic and bov, the get the 92-95 kit withthe smaller turbo. if you are wanting more out of the box and will buy the fmic and bov and piping to run the fmic, the get the 96+ and have the e-manage retuned for you car directly. you coudl run about 10psi on the kit with fmic, bov and proeprly tuned. that's about 210-220 or so wheel power.

it depends on how much $ you have. if you can get he later kit it's well worth it. you get a LOT more for the extra $800 over the eariler kit. e-manage alone is $350 then injectors new from RC $300 then the bigger turbo upgrade $450 for that turbo new. so you get more than what your buying.

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so I'll prolly end buying the smaller turbo BUT it comes with alot more stuff...more power for more $$$...I imagine greddy turbo kits as far as quiality goes is pretty good just as long as its well maintenced?

O

·
0 Posts
yup!
synthetic every 3k-3500 MAX and new plugs everyu oil change.
bcpr7es-11 gapped to .030

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright I gotta ask...I've been looking around and there saying that this T04H from Prostreetonline.com spools slower...but Ive never even heard of the one from GSC...anyone got the kit from prostreet? or the same turbo? how fast does it actually spool?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Go to turbokits.com, there are a good amount to choose from, greddy, rev hard, drag, turbonetics and a couple more. Prices are decent but some are a little high.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The larger the turbo the later the spool, the smaller the turbo the quicker the spool, not a big turbo man but do know alittle about them....

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
if you want the more power check out the full race kit but if you just want like a greddy kit or somethin with around 165-180 whp... i called full-race a couple days ago cuz i was thinking of going with one of there kits for my d before i decided to build my own kit do to lack of cash but there d series kit from what the guy said was [email protected] according to him

·
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!
02 BMW; 00 Civic EX
1,892 Posts
oscarmayer said:
YES at about 2500-2800 rpm it will start spooling.
yea... it spools super fast....

and here is a link to where i bought my kit from... one of the best prices i have seen on the net shipped (cheaper than the two you posted).... i have also bought a few other things from them and they have always been easy to deal with.

http://www.hopupracing.com/grtukittdhoc.html

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
00kickercivic said:
yea... it spools super fast....

and here is a link to where i bought my kit from... one of the best prices i have seen on the net shipped (cheaper than the two you posted).... i have also bought a few other things from them and they have always been easy to deal with.

http://www.hopupracing.com/grtukittdhoc.html
wow...cant beat that price lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts