Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying an 88 honda civic with the d15 and I am wondering if I should build that motor or buy a d16zc and build that . I am looking to be able to top out at around 150-160mph and i wanna able to get there fairly quickly

·
Registered
481 Posts
very bad first post!
however
if you want to past 150mph with a d15 i got ur solution
take you engine out of the car w transmition, wrape it, buy a ticket to your favorite destination on your favorite airline!!!!
definetly you will pass those 150-160 mph:boink::boink::boink::boink:

lol
:td:
research and money will give you power and speed!

WELCOME TO D-SERIES

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
u know with enough drugs in your system you can go as fast as you want. why would you want to go that fast? ive only heard a couple people hit around 120 maybe 130 tops. lol maybe if you run the HF transmission itll take you 10 years and you might hit that speed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im serious its my first car and i am building it for straight line racing so handing isnt a problem. i've seen a d16zc with 806 hp to the wheels and yeah im going for the salt flats next year

·
Registered
188 Posts
So he can test the welds on the intake....duh:booty:
LMAO, he even quote's the movie in his sig..

.. and he quoted it wrong!
im serious its my first car and i am building it straight line racing so handing isnt a problem. i've seen a d16zc with 806 hp to the wheels
What is "straight line racing"?

Drag? Mile runs? Salt flats?

We need some infoooo.

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
im serious its my first car and i am building it for straight line racing so handing isnt a problem. i've seen a d16zc with 806 hp to the wheels and yeah im going for the salt flats next year
dude....... it's obvious this is your first car. stop thinking your first car is gonna be THE shit. cuz it's not. its gonna be normal as fuck just like everyone elses.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
^ Indeed. Take it slow out of the gate.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
dude....... it's obvious this is your first car. stop thinking your first car is gonna be THE shit. cuz it's not. its gonna be normal as fuck just like everyone elses.
LOL as fuck. deff sig worthy

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
i didnt mean to come off as a dick. IIRC i was a little drunk haha. ask anyone, im one of the nicer ones here ha.
Huh-uh. My first car was the bomb and was faster than anything else.

And my dad could beat up your dad.
well your dads car, nor you car could beat my dads car so it's even. and my dad looks like a big old school lumber jack so..... tell your dad to eat all his food. ....except my dad kinda wears short shorts... but lumber jack none the less lol.
you do I see. oh noes! he's gonna get his cousins on me!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts