Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to this forum, im from the uk and i have a 2000 EJ9 with a D14Z2. i am looking at swapping the intake manifold for a D16Z6 or y8 one. i cant seem to find many for a reasonable price. ive been looking in local scrap yards and they only have an intake mani of a D15, i dont know the exact model but it looks like a z6 mani and is out of a EG COUPE. i can purchase this cheap so would it be worthwhile buyin this instead of the z6 or y8 mani's.

any help or advice would be much appreciated,

thanks Ross..

·
Registered
Daily driver
430 Posts
Look on eBay. There's a store that does nothing but used OEM parts prolly from scrap yards. Here's the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/HONDA-PARTS-UNLIMITED-INC

Very easy to work with and always has "best offer" so you can get it cheaper then what he normally asks for. The parts I've gotten from him have been in good working condition for the most part.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ok i got the manifold you need for that engine . you need the pk -- manifold from a d16y7 i think ... they are two types . 1 with the ivac athe back of the intake 2 the ivac holes are blocked if you need it i can get it for you and that wil work spot on ....ib you dont even need the throttle body your will work and you need in the plenium just shoot me you adress and i send you a picture ....

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts