Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have done a search but couldn't find any useful results.

I am getting the comp clutch flywheel (not ultralight)

I need to decide between these for a daily driver. Max ever 300hp. 200-250ft/lbs I'd like to keep it as stock driving as possible. I don't mind spending extra for the ironman if it will be smooth engagement. It needs to be comp clutch because I can get a deal on them and the stg 4 was too grabby when I drove it.

Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2300 Clutch Kit
This segmented Kevlar material with a performance pressure plate will provide the ultimate in street and strip combinations. This assembly is suited for 150% increase in torque capacity. Provides quick but smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.

Stage 3 - IronMan Street/Strip Series 1680 Clutch Kit
This assembly features our advanced hybrid iron and carbon friction material riveted to our high torque disc assembly in a six puck style. The IronMan provides outstanding stability, smooth engagement, and less wear on opposing surfaces. Offers 175% increase in torque capacity. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.

·
Registered
an ej8 coupe
553 Posts
im currently running a competition stage 5 with a 4 puck sprung disc. it took a little getting use to and is a little grabby, but it does its job.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I pulled the trigger and bought the ironman today. Has anyone used one before?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts