·
Registered
292 Posts
why are you guys b'n dicks

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys obviously didnt get the joke.....They were able to accomplish in a weekend what Oscar couldnt do in a couple of years spending way more money. Its ammusing. LAUGH.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
bigwig said:
You guys obviously didnt get the joke.....They were able to accomplish in a weekend what Oscar couldnt do in a couple of years spending way more money. Its ammusing. LAUGH.
lol, and on a smaller bore with STOCK sleeves!!!!!11!!!!1!!ONE

·
Registered
292 Posts
im ignorant i have no idea what you guys are talken about i guess im not in the circle.
im guessing oscar couldnt make the same hp on his setup or couldnt run the 11 sec time

·
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!
02 BMW; 00 Civic EX
1,892 Posts
bigwig said:
roflcopter... i was thinkin the same thing

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
My buddies went to watch this out at Speedworld.

There was another Pinks being filmed with a Porsche and a big-block swapped van. The Porsche broke and the producers told people in the stands that if they wanted to run, they could run their car. If they lost, the van took home the Porsche and not their car. If they won, they would take home the van. Some kid in a Camaro KILLED the van. On the last run, he was giving 8 lengths and still got the van by 1/2-1 car.

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts
turbo95eg6 said:
Its pink...ha ha...thats awsome
yup!

i was subscribed to that thread... nothing interesting happened after page 16 i think... :TD:

i dont know if they posted the real numbers yet.. but that shit was fast! and omg! a sohc!

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Dude I dont care what anyone thinks of him, I personally liked him to me he was a hella nice guy with a lot of knowledge, he doesnt need to be bad mouthed..... he taught me a lot, and also returned all my pm's unlike a lot of you guys...... say what u want, but I am hear to stand up for him.....

1 - 20 of 91 Posts