Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
98 civic ex coupe
938 Posts
He just rebuilt a trans for me. I always emailed him but he always replied right back to his emails did you try to send him a PM or email?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep sent a pm and called several times phone just goes to voicemail. He has my tranny, well this fri. will make 3weeks that he has had it. It was supposed to ship out sat overnight shipping and I was supposed to get it monday. This was only supposed to take about 3 or 4days not weeks.

·
Registered
98 civic ex coupe
938 Posts
Sorry to hear. I'm sure this will be taken care of. He's a good guy. I'd take it to the Emails or PM, or PM a mod. I know he has a myspace also.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I believe TransZex said he is at an ITR race? Suppose to be back today cause I also PMed him around Sunday to get an LSD from him.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
some people just don't understand.

well i can understand where you coming from as a customer but sometimes things can happen that can push things on hold. im pretty sure he will contact you as soon as he has a chance. patience pays off in the end bro.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some people just don't understand.

well i can understand where you coming from as a customer but sometimes things can happen that can push things on hold. im pretty sure he will contact you as soon as he has a chance. patience pays off in the end bro.
If you want to know some more details I will be glad to share. Then you will understand why Im posting here I think I have waited long enough. :rant2:

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
If you want to know some more details I will be glad to share. Then you will understand why Im posting here I think I have waited long enough. :rant2:
your entitled to your rant im not judging you but really sometimes customers don't understand really what goes behind the scenes bro is all im saying. sometimes it gets really busy and rough. im sure there is a good explanation for making you wait all this time. i know sometimes it gets really frustrating for the customer to have to wait with no answers. but seriously im sure he will email/pm you as soon as he can. not trying to choose sides here but im sure aquafina/chris well get in contact with you soon. keep hanging in there

but then again the customer is always right so i cant hate.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I found when dealing with Chris he always got back to me with an answer, and if there has been no response for a few days, it's because he's out of town or something came up but he ALWAYS gets back to you. More than likely there was an issue with the trans that he had to sort out or get extra parts for because once it's ready he ships it out ASAP and now maybe he's out and just hasn't had a chance to check the boards. I'm sure he'll get back to you quickly once he sees your e-mail or PM.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
your entitled to your rant im not judging you but really sometimes customers don't understand really what goes behind the scenes bro is all im saying. sometimes it gets really busy and rough. im sure there is a good explanation for making you wait all this time. i know sometimes it gets really frustrating for the customer to have to wait with no answers. but seriously im sure he will email/pm you as soon as he can. not trying to choose sides here but im sure aquafina/chris well get in contact with you soon. keep hanging in there

but then again the customer is always right so i cant hate.
I completely understand what goes on behind the scenes as I'm a small business owner myself.(EasternDiesel.com) I'm not tryin to bash Chris or anything like that, I've read that he has good feedback and reviews that's why I chose him to do the work. All I was tryin to do was figure out if anyone who knows him better than I do knew why he hasn't been able to get ahold of. In my opinion if you tell someone that you are going to do something, ecspecially a customer, then you do it. Like I said when I talked to him Fri. it was suppose to be shipped out Sat. be here mon. if he knew he was goin to IL then it should have been takin care of first instead of being put off, again.Well hopefully he will be back in touch with me today and we'll get things worked out. Thanks for your feedback

·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
I guess Chris gets to cover this weekend while I'm out collecting trannys.

1-2-3 not it!
every one deserves a brake especially you guys that do as much as you do but i order a clutch, a drain plug set and a oil cap 3 weeks ago and i got the cutch but have not received the other parts. i know chris is a great guy and has always answer questions and help i needed but damn i wish i could get my parts lol. i know he will make things right tho.

Russ

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
mFactory stuff sometimes takes alot on the slowboat from china, that could be why

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Even though aquafina is a good guy and all, i still think that if a customer is PAYING for something he should atleast have the communication lines open. Now if something did happen like his phone exploded or he hit a tree i can understand that..

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
Aquafina has been in line on the last days, maybe he his already handling this issue directly with the op.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts