Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lost the small spring to my type-s bov and need one to get the stupid thing working as the big spring is too tight :cussing:

anyone know where I can pick up a replacement spring??

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
Have you tried contacting greddy to see if they sell them?
only bad thing about contacting some makers they charge more then from a site which is weird

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I never had any problems using the bigger spring on the greddy knock-off bov. Did you try loosing the adjustable screw on top? Are you sure your diagram is not leaking anywhere? Mine work flawless until the diagram decide to take a shit on me. But I'm sure if you look around you can find one for cheap.

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
hahahaha so you have the same 1 as me try e-bay some1 sells them just type in the BOV name and it will prolly bring shit up

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahaha so you have the same 1 as me try e-bay some1 sells them just type in the BOV name and it will prolly bring shit up
yeah, that's the problem I did and tried SEVERAL searches but all I get are results for tial springs :cussing:

and I know damn good and well at one point people were selling the greddy type springs...

hey....which spring are you using in yours *wink wink*

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, damn thing was in my glovebox under my registration...

it still doesnt work though, guess it's troubleshooting time sigh.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
You don't need to cut any two of those spring. Use one or the other. If it still doesn't work than you might have a bad vacuum source or your diagram is rip/torn inside the bov.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I'm leaning to a bad vac source. I'll take a pic in a little while so I can get some help..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts