1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
did you search for it..?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
what bout on here.?...are you looking for aftermarket or off of any honda's..?

·
Registered
566 Posts
would that be better ?

and if i do aftermarket
I can't see why you would want a bigger oil pan unless you already have a oil cooler and are still having problems.

Having said that, a better baffled pan would be better If your taking it around corners. Been in the US you probably won't ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't see why you would want a bigger oil pan unless you already have a oil cooler and are still having problems.

Having said that, a better baffled pan would be better If your taking it around corners. Been in the US you probably won't ;)
lol and your right where im from its nothing but country hills no curvs just hills

thanks tho

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
well buy it new and pay more or go from other honda's and get it used but check and see if there any good..thatz if there any diffrance of size of honda oil pans

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
where do you think you can get one at..?..haha im steel learning somthings too..haha..and tryin to help at the same time..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where do you think you can get one at..?..haha im steel learning somthings too..haha..and tryin to help at the same time..
i have no idea i have seen them on ebay but that was like over the summer i just figured the more room in my oil pan the cooler the oil would be figured it would be cheaper and easyer but im going to go with a small oil cooler and if that dont help then go from there

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
goodluck on finding the oil pan or cooler..:wink:

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Don't need either.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I don't know the oil temps in my civic as i haven't got a gauge.

Oil needs to get to a certain temp to work right and burn off contaminants.

But likewise it breaks down when 2 hot.

My evo does need an oil cooler, thats for sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts