Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get mild steel strait pipe and bends to make a custom mani? the cheaper the better but i dont want steel that will crack...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
you can get kits from tunertoys...thats all i can think of for a kit at the moment...do a quick search on here and you should be able to find alot of info

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can get kits from tunertoys...thats all i can think of for a kit at the moment...do a quick search on here and you should be able to find alot of info
ya the kits from tuner toys are only log manis... im thinking of either fabbing a top mount or ramhorn mani and i dont feel like spending a shit ton of money for one... and i have all the tools i need (gotta love the machine shop down here at UMR)... i just need to buy the parts... but i think i could pull it off for less than $200 which would be dirt cheap...

thanks for those links btw... have you had good experiences?

and what grade of mild steel would you recommend?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
man...if you can fab up a topmount for $200 i'd really like to see what you come up with and how long it takes you....

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what.. does it cost more than $200 for a few bends, a few feet of strait pipe and a few flanges?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts