Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
i might be selling my profec b, it was 399.00 new, havnt really decided on what i would ask for it , thats why its not in the for sale forum yet, its still like new. any way the bad news is your not allowed to buy or sell here until you have 60 post, its the rules. once you have 60 post you will be able to see the classified section of the forum. any way dont fret it will probably take me as long to decide if i want to part with it as it will take you to get to 60 post ;)

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
One of the site sponsors, xenocron, has some for sell I believe. Check the sponsors forum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You could check up on Jeff [email protected] Evans-Tuning.com He is right in your neck of the woods, he is located in PA as well. You could probably drive to his shop and pick up the part. He has always given me good prices on the parts I have ordered from him, I have ordered half a dozen times from him and I get my parts in like 2 days.

·
Registered
93 eg hatch
124 Posts
mbc

Aem has one of the cheaper electronic bc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Try not to buy to cheap.In the end you get what you pay for.If you need to go cheap put a manual one on there till you can spend a little more money.
By the way what kind of managment are you using?Hondata,AEM,and I believe crome will also be adding a electronic boost controller option.Might be something to look into..

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
i going to try to use crome cause i hear thats the best.
i to was gonna use crome untill every tuner i know personally talked me out of it and into hondata. now that i have hondata and have seen what it can do and how easy it is to learn, i cant imagine using any thing else.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts