Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
blaasperformance.com rebuilds turbos........do a damn good job to.

not sure if they can do your though, may want to call and check to see if you can purchase a rebuild kit.

http://blaastperformance.com/index.php?p=services

maybe that will help. give them an email or a call or something and see what would work

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blaasperformance.com rebuilds turbos........do a damn good job to.

not sure if they can do your though, may want to call and check to see if you can purchase a rebuild kit.

http://blaastperformance.com/index.php?p=services

maybe that will help. give them an email or a call or something and see what would work
ya, i dont really want them to rebuild it, i would like to do it myself, just need the kit... i will call/email them tomorrow...

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
ya, i dont really want them to rebuild it, i would like to do it myself, just need the kit... i will call/email them tomorrow...
i suggest email because they are based out of canada and the phone costs to call will make your butt hurt.

They have fast email response also, usually about 1-2 hours

good luck with it :TU:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got a reply from blaast performance... damn that guy was a dick... all i wanted was a simple yes or no whether they sell the kits separate or not... basically told me that i wasnt smart enough to do the job, if i translated it right or not...

i guess ill show what he wrote:

blaastperformance said:
no.
we don't sell rebuild kits.
How do you know up front which one of the many different size of bearings and ring you need? standard size bearings from china like the cheesy ones on ebay don't work.
Who will balance your rotating assembly? straighten the shaft? overbore journals? warranty the result? it can only be a specialized turbo shop and whoever you are dealing with, they'll supply the rebuild "kit".

have a nice day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts