·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
Look directly above your oil filter.
Think.
T fitting.
Do.
LOL

Both are valid ways of feeding your snail oil. Most of us opt for the sandwhich plate for piece of mind. The issue with using oil pressure switch feed port is that the fittings tend to break off inside the block and can be a major pain.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Your ass

·
Registered
202 Posts
LOL

Both are valid ways of feeding your snail oil. Most of us opt for the sandwhich plate for piece of mind. The issue with using oil pressure switch feed port is that the fittings tend to break off inside the block and can be a major pain.
I use the switch port, but using a Tee is asking for trouble. Use a BSP to AN adapter, then a piece of AN flex line to a manifold that is mounted on the firewall, then run another AN line to the turbo. Install oil sender, oil switch, etc. in this manifold as well.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Lol I don't think that's the same kind of black gold :p

But to the op search next time its been covered a million times. Hell download the greddy install kit pdf. It will help you out with installing little things like vacumm line, tees, injectors, intercooler,oil feed and drain.
It might not be just like your setup but its a guide.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow and i thought forums where to help people but i guess im wrong thanks for the ones that took their time to answer a simple question.

I search next time so dont bother saying that i should search

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Wow and i thought forums where to help people but i guess im wrong thanks for the ones that took their time to answer a simple question.

I search next time so dont bother saying that i should search
If you make threads like this people will tell you to search. Were not going to spoon feed you, youre lucky anybody told you ANYTHING.

·
Registered
106 Posts
LOL

I never heard of one snapping off in the block. I've ran a t fitting for years and it was perfectly fine, but now i run a sandwich plate. I'd say go with the sandwitch.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I read on ht that some people had issues running the sandwich plate because it feeds on oil that has not being filtered, so my question is have you guys had any problems like that?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
I read on ht that some people had issues running the sandwich plate because it feeds on oil that has not being filtered, so my question is have you guys had any problems like that?
makes no sense, since the oil pressure switch isnt filter either. (from what i remember) Also if your worried about the oil needing to be filter use an inline filter.

But really i say just get a sandwhich plate and run our line off of that and your be good to go.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Im running a sammich adapter, no problems here. Just be sure your changing your oil consistantly, and that you dont let it get SUPER FREAKING DIRTY.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
makes no sense, since the oil pressure switch isnt filter either. (from what i remember) Also if your worried about the oil needing to be filter use an inline filter.

But really i say just get a sandwhich plate and run our line off of that and your be good to go.

U mean inline filter, for me to split the feed line in half and add a filter in the middle right?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I rather sound stupid and do it right
And not do it right and do it wrong

Dude, HONESTLY...THINK ABOUT IT. Would people recommend them or Would they even manufacture Oil sandwich adapter plates, and sell them as well as they do, if they starve, or cause catastrophic failures of engine parts, or turbos?

NO

Get a sandwich adapter, and be done with it, dont make it harder than it needs to be.......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts