Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to paint my Side Molding to match color of car. I heard Honda uses Krylon paint for their factory paint jobs. anyone know where i can buy a bottle of krylon paint? i cant find any places. thank you

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
SOHC EJ1 said:
I want to paint my Side Molding to match color of car. I heard Honda uses Krylon paint for their factory paint jobs. anyone know where i can buy a bottle of krylon paint? i cant find any places. thank you
what planet you live on? and most of all you live in new york! nyc is the reason why so many bullshit headaches in buying spray paint. 1970's mayor koch, grafitti, subway bombing... oh my bad i forgot how old i am... lol. that where i got my name from.... :werd: "without a crown, see i still burn" 8)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Walmart!!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
krylon at any local wally world, target, home depot,lowes etc...When I did my molding and mirrors on my DX I went to Pepgirls and got the Dupli Color import color to match my ride and used that...

Good luck...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah just re do it with beltons... montanna's and oh yeah.... make sure your listenin to loop troop as you do it.... "these walls dont lie" would be a good one :haha:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hear theres this one store up in quebec canada that sells it ... you need to take 3 planes, a horse and sled dogs to get to

·
Registered
309 Posts
dont spray paint.. stop it now... go buy a gun and some real paint and find someone witha compressor... an do it right.. you will like the outcome better and you will like that you learned how to paint

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i got a gravity feed gun and a compressor...so what kind of paint should i buy?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
91Bhatch said:
i hear theres this one store up in quebec canada that sells it ... you need to take 3 planes, a horse and sled dogs to get to
lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts