Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys is there a place that you can get OEM honda parts for a lot less money? For example Im in a need of a crank pulley bolt, is the one that comes, bolt and washer together. The dealer wants $15 plus tax for this bolt so I decide to check if there is a place that sells the same thing a lot cheaper. I will post the exact part number later tonight.
thanks.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
hondaautomotiveparts.com

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
^ yeah they got it listed for $6.15 + S/H.... but in reality it will come out over 19 bucks to order it from them.

best bet is if it not "special order", just get it from the stealership, thats if it is nickel and dime items.

anytime i have 5 or more parts to order that i know most (if not all) will be "special order", i order online. other wise i just buy from the dealership.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
I think I have an extra in the garage. If you want it I'll send it out for the price of shipping. PM m if you're interested

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I have an extra in the garage. If you want it I'll send it out for the price of shipping. PM m if you're interested
thanks for the offer, but I want a new one. Everything else is new so since I lost one, im getting a new one. Good looking out thou!!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I would have paid for the bolt at the dealer, but it pissed me off that the price was a bit to high for a bolt, i think. But also the fact that in this so call "Honda Dealer" they take orders for parts on wendsday so that the parts comes in on friday. I Said to myself, what BS is this. Thank god I don't need it right away. But then again I would like to finish my engine by this weekends since is a long one.
Anyway the part number is:
Item description,,,,Bolt-washer (14x29)
Part number==== 04133-P01-305

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too late, I order it from the dealer already, but I would like to know where you got it at that price shipped. Thats BS thou! that at that place you guys told me they have for $6 but the shipping and handling is like $13 for something that weights like 4 oz.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
^ yeah they got it listed for $6.15 + S/H.... but in reality it will come out over 19 bucks to order it from them.

best bet is if it not "special order", just get it from the stealership, thats if it is nickel and dime items.

anytime i have 5 or more parts to order that i know most (if not all) will be "special order", i order online. other wise i just buy from the dealership.
again, read very carefully what i typed down... that place is only good if you have to order in a large amount, were the savings on the part exceed the shipping amount. on average small items are best purchased at the dealership.

and that place is not BS. i have saved a lot ordering from that place. again, i just wait till i have about 5-10 parts, then place one big order. 13 bucks for shipping on 200 dollers in parts is a good deal. expecially when i saved almost $150 vs going to the dealer on the price of all the items together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts