Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure it has to do with electrical controllers/harness so I guess this will be the right location to ask this.

My civic has no airbag so it is an eyesore to look at the steering wheel and see the missing air bag. What I do find interesting is the fact that my '92 Civic EG has the Cruise control controllers in the steering column instead of on the steering wheel.

It looks like the arm that you use to put on the turning signal (left & Right), I also have a 95 EX and the cruise control controllers is on the steering wheel so I found my '92 Civic cruise control location to be funny.

Is this right? Was it aftermarket? Wrong Steering column? It's like the turn signal but this arm is meant to be flexible and it looks like it belongs there, Anybody else seen this before?

I have a complete steering column from my old 93 SI that I took completely apart for somebody that needed it but then had a change of heart leaving me with a torned apart steering column that I must put together, I just want to switch the ignition key so that I can still have only one key for the car.

Let me know what you think.

Sorry about no pictures, Image Shack is not letting me host pictures anymore, checking: Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr, Any suggestion guys?

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Tinypic.com

or just use facebook

Sounds aftermarket to me

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,290 Posts
We host images too, why does no one like this? If it is .JPG then almost any size photo can be uploaded for free.
because it is a PITA to navigate around the picture. For a while the view window would close if you tried to open it in another screen to zoom in on....

:death:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts